ATEN IS Group has increasingly diversified its offer by also designing and developing civil application systems – smart solutions, applying Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, IoT technologies.
The solutions of the ATEN IS Group are integrated, modular, high-tech, flexible and customized according to requests. In the context of smart cities, the following are presented:
- Smart Farming system – Intelligent Agriculture 4.0
- Telemedicine platform
- Solutions for “Smart Cities” such as: infomobility, traffic management, etc.
- Decision support systems for emergency management (“Firefighter of the future”)
- Air quality monitoring system
- Environmental monitoring system (e.g. smartree)
- Projects related to culture and tourism
LOG ON PROJECT
The LOG-ON Project consists of the Planning and Management of Urban Logistics through;
- Cloud computing
- Satellite navigation and networking
- Traffic and parking control
- Decision support
- Goods tracking and localization
- Blockchain for Payment Systems
The system will make it possible to collect a whole series of information to implement policies to encourage citizens’ behavior. This information may come from mobility operators, field personnel (vigilant), third-party services already up and running, and finally from the sensor network.
The developed modules can basically be divided into 3 units:
- IoT Gateway
- Service Layer
- Web Application