ATEN IS GroupHIGH-TECH - INNOVATION - INTERNATIONAL MARKET
ATEN IS Group is a high-tech Network that includes 52 Hi-Tech companies (mainly present in Tecnopolo Tiburtino area of Rome)
- Aten IS, born in 2013 with the signing of a network contract between SMEs, has a total turnover of approximately 200 million euros and more than 500 employees.
- The Group actively collaborates with Universities and research and development institutes (CNR-IAC, University of Rome 1, RM 2, Rome3, ENEA).
- ATEN IS is in partnership with Tecnopolo Tiburtino
- ATEN IS has two sub-networks specialized in Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
- FOR THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETS, SIGMA IS THE LEADING COMPANY OF ATEN IS GROUP.
- ATEN IS SRL is an international marketing structure created to promote the development of the network companies in foreign markets and strengthen internationalization.
The main areas / fields of action in which the network operates are:
- Aerospace, Defense and Security
- Civil markets
- Technologies areas
- R&D Research and Innovation
Mission of the group:
• Design, Development and creation of integrated products / services / systems with high added value
• Continuous Hi-Tech innovation with Research and Development
• Marketing strategy and expansion in international market
• ATEN IS offer has: Competitive prices, High flexibility, Innovation with the customer
The Group’s experience in the Aerospace field is based on Microwave, Antenna and fast processing technologies, including: Electronic Defense, Border-Port-Territory Security, Flight Simulators, Unmanned Aircraft, Radar-Sonar-Laser, Command & Control, Telecommunications.
The experience of the Group in the Civil field is based on Artificial Intelligence, Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies and Cloud computing, including: Cyber Security, Smart Cities, Telemedicine, Emergency Management, Satellite Navigation and Image Analysis, Smart Farming, Culture and Tourism, IOT World.
ATEN IS Group is present on the International Market, where directly operates with local partner companies, especially in Latin America and Asia.
Via Adriano Olivetti, 24/26, Tecnopolo Tiburtino, 00131 Rome, Italy
+39 06 87725590
M-F: 9am – 6pm